LEGAL - TERMS - CONDITIONS - PRIVACY - COOKIE
ESPAÑOL: El cliente y el usuario acepta que la totalidad del contrato de Términos, Condiciones, política de Privacy y política de Cookies está escrito sólo en Inglés. De lo contrario, si no está de acuerdo, le rogamos que abandone este sitio web, gracias.
ENGLISH: The customer and the user who use this website accept the entire contract of “Terms, Conditions, Privacy & Cookies policy” written below in this page. Otherwise, if you don’t agree, we kindly ask you to abandon this website. Thanks. This secure website is officially certified “SSL” (https) in each page.
ITALIANO: Chi utilizza questo sito e/o chi naviga su questo sito in italiano accetta inderogabilmente i Termini e Condizioni, la Politica Privacy e la Politica Cookie italiani disponibili in questo link in lingua italiana: https://www.ubsoundshop.com/it/content/3-termini-condizioni-privacy-cookies
In caso contrario vi preghiamo cortesemente di abbandonare la navigazione in questo sito. Grazie.
DEUTSCH: Der Kunde akzeptiert, dass die Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen, sowie die Cookie- Richtlinie nur in englischer Sprache geschrieben ist. Andernfalls bitten wir Sie, diese Website zu verlassen, wenn Sie nicht einverstanden sind. Vielen Dank.
FRANÇAIS: Les clients et utilisateurs acceptent que l’intégralité du contrat (CGV et politique de Cookies) soit uniquement écrite en anglais et en accepte tous les points. Sinon, si vous ne les acceptez pas, nous vous prions de quitter ce site, s'il vous plaît.
This secure website is officially certified “SSL” (https) in each page.
Please note that www.ubsoundshop.com will be referred to as “UBSOUND” or “UBSOUND SRL” or “UBSOUND Group” or “UbsoundShop” within this contract.
2. This contract is considered accepted in every part when an order is placed or an account is created on the UBSOUND website according to the Italian law regarding e-commerce (online) transactions, no matter in which country you are buying or creating an account. The present contract can be modified at any time and without prior notice, the terms and conditions applicable to your order are those published at the date of your order. The customer can print these terms and conditions at any time.
3. The UBSOUND website is accessible only to anyone over the age of 18. This website is accessible both to registered users and to unregistered users (guests). This website is accessible to consumers only. Resellers, wholesalers and distributors are not allowed to buy on the UBSOUND website. Creating an account on the UBSOUND website is free of charge, the user will have to input his/her personal details in order to create an account. This personal data will be used by UBSOUND exclusively for the ordering & newsletter process, it will not be sold or given, never and in no case, to anyone. Your account details (login and password) are personal and cannot be given, sold or used by anyone other than the account holder, we are not responsible for any problems or legal matters which may arise from the misuse of your account details. UBSOUND reserves the right to cancel or reject any orders at its own judgment for any reason.
4. All prices on the UBSOUND website are VAT/TAX included. The WEEE contribution for electronic waste is also included. The prices will be available in 3 different currencies: EUR (Euro), USD (United States Dollar) and GBP (Great Britain Pounds). The prices for all currencies can be equal or not, and vary on the basis of the country you are purchasing from: EUR will be used for the Euro zone, GBP will be used for the UK and USD will be used for the U.S. and for the rest of the world (excluding UK and Europe). These differences will be selected and displayed automatically by the software when you visit UBSOUND and during the order process. All invoices issued by UBSOUND will be in Euros (EUR) which means that if you made a purchase in GBP or USD, the amount will be converted automatically into Euros at the exchange rate at the time of payment, which will be equal to the exact amount received by UBSOUND and on the invoice.
The prices of the products can change at any time and without prior notice, but, the price validated in your order confirmation email will remain the same as the price you see during the order process. You will be charged the exact amount present in your email confirmation.
The product availability may be limited, in this case they will temporary not be available for purchase on the website.
In the case of a software error, for which you are able to purchase a product that is no longer available (for which you will receive a full refund for the amount paid), UBSOUND cannot, never and in no case, be held liable for any damages.
5. Any order on the UBSOUND website is to be considered valid only upon receipt of the order confirmation which will be sent via email to the address used during the order process. UBSOUND will process and ship the order only upon full payment received by Credit Card (via PAYPAL circuit) or an advanced Bank Transfer TT (see below the point 5.1). UBSOUND can also request additional information and/or proof of identification if it is necessary. UBSOUND is never informed of your credit card details as the entire payment process is exclusively managed by PAYPAL secure payment circuit, so UBSOUND cannot be held liable for any damages caused by the misuse of your credit card details. If the order is not accepted for any reason by UBSOUND, you will receive a full refund for the amount paid within 15 working days from the date of reject.
5.1 Secure Payments: This secure website is officially certified “SSL” (https) in each page.
You can pay with your Credit Card via Paypal secure circuit or with secure advanced Bank Transfer.
Bank Transfer secure payment: please pay with an advanced Bank Trasnfer issued directly to the UBSOUND bank account (within maximum 3 days from the order) with the following data:
To: UBSOUND Group
Bank: Deutsche Bank spa - Milano - Italia
IBAN code: IT11T0310401604000000821266
SWIFT-BIC code: DEUTITM1464
Reason of Payment: please write your "Order Number" that you find on the order confirmation received via email (example: "ORDER N. 0000")
6. UBSOUND will ship the orders around the world respecting the timesheet displayed during the order process with a maximum of 30 working days for particular countries/areas or carrier delays / matters.
The delivery is to be considered as standard, there will be no floor delivery, special delivery, installation or demo. UBSOUND is free to use whichever carrier it wants upon its own judgment, depending on the country where the order is to be delivered.
Any possible Custom Clearance Board’s cost/tax must be exclusively managed and paid by the customer directly to the Custom Clearance Board (in each different country of delivery) which ask for any possible mandatory local tax. In the case the customer would not accept/take the product delivery due to unexpected local taxes, the product will be intended as rejected and therefore shipped back to UBSOUND, in this specific case UBSOUND will issue a refund to the customer within 45 days from the day UBSOUND received back the product, but, the cost of both shipments (to the customer and the return shipment to UBSOUND) will be deducted from the total amount of the refund.
The shipment costs for each country are visible during the order process on the UBSOUND website (note that they can also be “included” in the total price offered on the website if written/displayed on it, for example with sentences like “free shipment worldwide”).
UBSOUND cannot be held liable, never and in no case, for any damages which may arise from delivery delays.
The customer has the obligation to check the integrity of the package at the time of delivery, once signed for, UBSOUND cannot be held liable for any damages caused by the transportation of your order or any missing parts or products. In case the package is visibly damaged please open a claim with your local delivery carrier.
In the case the package is not accepted for any reason or the receiver is absent at the time of delivery, the product will be returned to UBSOUND. In this case UBSOUND will issue a refund to the customer, but, the cost of both shipments (to the customer and the return shipment to UBSOUND) will be deducted from the total amount of the refund. In the specific case the shipment costs were displayed as “included or free” the customer must consider a virtual fee cost of shipment and shipment back of maximum 150 USD / 120 Euro / 110 GBP, which will be deducted from the total amount of the refund, as UBSOUND effectively spent money for both shipments.
7. The images and descriptions on the website are indicative and may differ slightly from the actual products, UBSOUND is not responsible for any possible slight differences and any damages they may cause.
8. The default language of the UBSOUND website is English, most parts of the website will only be in English. The descriptions of the products are available in 5 different languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French and German.
9. Right of return: if the customer is not satisfied with the product, he/she has the right to return it within 30 days from the delivery by sending first a post registered letter to the postal address written below at the point 11. Once the Right of Return is approved, the shipping cost for the product return has to be paid entirely by the customer which also has to choose his/her own carrier. Moreover the customer has to insure the return shipment as he/she is completely responsible for the delivery until the UBSOUND warehouse landing. Once UBSOUND has received the product it will be checked carefully, if the product is in its original state with the original packaging and not damaged in any way, a refund will be issued within 45 days (only the cost of the product) using the same payment method used by the customer, or, by other means upon UBSOUND’s discretion. The initial original shipping costs from UBSOUND to the customer will not be refunded, this exact amount is indicated on you order confirmation email, and in the specific case the shipment costs were displayed as “included or free” the customer must consider a virtual fee cost of shipping of maximum 150 USD / 120 Euro / 110 GBP, which will be deducted from the total amount of the refund, as UBSOUND effectively spent money for the shpping with the original first shipping order.
We stricktly recommend you to store the original packaging in case you need to return the product.
10. UBSOUND products are covered by a 2 year warranty starting from the date of purchase written on our receipt/invoice (some products - as Loudspeakers for example - could be covered by 3 year warranty if it’s clearly written/displayed on the products’ details). We recommend you to store the original packaging which contains the product’s serial number. UBSOUND cannot be held liable, never and in no case, for any damages to people, animals or things caused by the misuse of their products, accessories or any gadgets included in the packaging. Any warranty requests should be addressed to us directly by visiting www.ubsoundshop.com where you will find all our contact details or sending directly an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our warranty does not cover damages caused by the misuse of this product. Repairs must be performed exclusively by UBSOUND authorized personnel. Evaluation of the nature of any fault or defect remains exclusively UBSOUND’s decision, which will decide whether the problem or fault is in fact a technical problem or damage caused by the user which is not covered by warranty. If the defect or fault is covered by warranty, UBSOUND is free to decide either to repair or replace the product entirely. When a customer returns a product for warranty repair or replacement, he/she must send the product to the address specified in point 11 at his/her own cost and responsibility, we recommend an insured shipment to avoid any problems with damaged or lost goods. Concerning the warranty process, the customer have to read carefully the User Guide contained inside the packaging, where it is clearly explained all the legal details of the warranty rules at the paragraph “Warranty” which are hereby already intended as accepted by the customer.
If UBSOUND decides the product is not covered by warranty (clearly explaining the reasons), the customer can decide either to collect the product or have it shipped back at his/her own cost.
11. Customer care service: for any communications and information regarding orders, please send an email to email@example.com and for any technical support matters please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you need to send an important claim by a registered letter or a product’s return or warranty return, you can send it at the following address: UBSOUND Group - Via Tucidide, 56 - 20134 Milan (Italy).
For urgent information (NOT FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT), contact us at the number: +39 02 70126655 (this service is open from Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm CET, except vacation periods, only Italian and English spoken)
According to the Legislative Decree No. 196, June 30, 2003 articles 13 and 122 (the “Privacy Law”) and the Provv. Gar. May 8, 2014, we confirm that all your Data requested during the order process or a standard subscription or warranty certificates activation will be safely stored by UBSOUND SRL only, and does not given nor sold to any other company. We remind you that you can request the cancellation of your Data from our archive at any time (as a consequence you will no longer receive our newsletters, offers, communications, etc.) by writing an email with your name and surname to email@example.com with the subject “unsubscribe” or “please cancel my Data”.
What are cookies
What are the cookies for
Cookies are used for various purposes. The main ones are to facilitate processes related to web browsing, with the aim of automating some of procedures that would otherwise have to be repeated every time you browse on a site; store information related to configurations of the user’s terminal; store browsing preferences; monitor technical elements related to browsing session.
Type of cookies we use
Our website uses the cookies listed here below:
Necessary cookies for the use website features:
( _ga ) Google inc - This cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to distinguish users. This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. Duration 2 years.
( _gid ) Google inc - This cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to distinguish users. This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. Duration 1 day.
( _dc_gtm_UA-40755136-1 ) Google inc - This cookie is used for the sole purpose of carrying out a statistical analysis (using the Google Analytics service). This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. Duration 1 minute.
( Prestashop 1 ): This cookie is used for the sole purpose of carrying out a statistical analysis. Duration 1 year.
Third parties cookies:
( VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE ), (YSC ), ( PREF ) e ( GPS ) of Youtube.com with social functions.
Info about third parts cookies
AddThis, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and other social network may set cookies for sharing content on social networks or for producing access statistics. The presence, number and status of cookies may depend on how you use the platforms concerned before or while visiting the website. You should ascertain what the relevant sites’ policy is on social networking cookies.
Harvest method of consent
The user’s consent is collected during his first access to the site through a banner that indicates some mandatory information related to the cookies used by the site itself. Going on with the browsing, the user accepts the default settings of the site. To avoid hitting the banner at every access, the site uses technical cookies that remember the preferences expressed by the user. If the user do not wish to give his consent to the use of specific cookies, he can follow the directions below.
How to install or remove cookies from the terminal
It is possible to decide which cookies to allow through the browser settings. The default settings of most of the browsers have the cookies allowance, but the user can change these settings by acting on the browser configuration. There are also various types of software that can act on the cookies, such as web services or browser add-ons.
The manual used to browse contains all the information to allow or disallow cookies. Here below we provide few shortcuts to get it:
Internet Explorer Guide [https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-7]
Mozilla Firefox Guide [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences]
Google Chrome Guide [https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en]
Apple Safari Guide [https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265]
Effects of disallowing cookies
If the user chooses to disable cookies it’s important to take into account their characteristics, to avoid running into changes unwelcome to browsing the site. In particular, disallowing technical cookies could prevent the use of some features of the website.
More information on cookies
All About Cookies [https://www.allaboutcookies.org/]
Italian Privacy Data Protection Authority [https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home_en]
Rights of the party
The interested party may contact the Data owner (UBSOUND SRL, Via Tucidide, 56 - 20134 Milan, Italy - Tel: +39 02 70126655) for privacy requests in order to exercise his rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Law and to request an updated list of the data processors.
READ AND FULLY ACCEPTED: